Happy National Dog Day! Check out our list of ways you can celebrate your four-legged friends today.
- Share some love with our “For the Love of Dog Biscuits” cookbook! A healthy, delicious treat for every month with recipes that won’t break the bank. Learn more right here.
- Take your dog to a local dog park. The socialization and exercise is something your dog is definitely going to enjoy and appreciate!
- Extreme doghouse makeover. Or not-so-extreme. There are lots of small modifications you can make at home to pupgrade your dog’s quality of life. Check out this list from BarkPost
- Buy your dog a fun new dog toy… or two… or five. Alternative: Buy your dog a fashionable collar and leash!
- Donate blankets and food to your local animal shelter or spend the day volunteering! You can also encourage your friends and family to adopt or foster a dog.
- Help us end pet homelessness by making a donation to support our low-cost spay and neuter program which has helped alter over 3.5 million pets.